Sunday, September 26, 2010

Evan Turns 4!


Wow! A big 4 years old.  I love this quirky, fun, gregarious, high energy, stubborn, sweet, sassy, star wars lovin  kid!
He always keeps the whole family on their toes.
Two funny stories about Evan:
One day he decided that if I would not take him to his friends house that he would just take himself.  He hopped on his scooter and was on his way.  I did not realize that he was headed out.  A few minutes later my neighbor from across the street came over and said, "I have so and so I the phone and they found Evan on the other side of the river headed to his friends."  I hopped in the car and drove over and sure enough there he was scootering along with some ladies in my ward following him in their car.  The good news is, he would not get in their car.  They did not have any candy, gum, popsicles, or puppies, I guess.  So thanks to all my guardian angels who watch out for my precious boy.

And, the other night we were in the car.  He was sucking on his shirt and getting it really wet.  I asked him to stop and he said "But mom there is drink in it."  I know, gross, but still kind of funny.

2 comments:

sue johnson said...

I love your blog, thanks for keeping it going. Your mom looks great, 60 isn't so bad!!!
Sue

Steph said...

I ADORE Evan!! I'll say it again, you have the CUTEST kids!