Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hoarding Evan

Evan and Jamie both have a drawer that they keep little things in.  Evan tends to hoard things in there.  Recently found: a half eaten bannana, 5 boxes of jello, a water bottle, ect.  Whatever he finds and takes a liking to goes in the drawer.  Yesterday I had my wallet out by the computer to pay some bills and today it was missing all day.  What do you know I found it in the drawer at 10:00 p.m..  Thank goodness I was starting to panic.   And as long as we're on the subject of Evan, he said the cutest thing the other day.  He has taken a real liking to Star Wars lately.  He won't go anywhere with out his light saber and is always ready for a light saber fight.  We were walking somewhere the other day and he said "Mom, I'm addicted to star wars."   I had to agree with him.
Evan will be 4 years old soon.  He has been planning his party for the past 6 months.  I guess we will have to have a real bash for him.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Evan CRACKS me up!!! Emily and Evan have a simular hoarding problem, except Emily doesn't have a drawer so she uses the space under the bed.