Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sticks and Stones

I meant to write about this last week but could not get to it. What a week! I started our on Monday with J falling off her scooter again and requiring 2 stitches in her forehead. She fell and had 6 stitches next to her eye about a month ago. On Friday E fell on the scooter and cut his nose. (See post below) He went to the emergency room and they glued the cut shut instead of stitching it. Then to top it off on Sunday I started having a pain, I went to the emergency room and wouldn't you know it... another kidney stone. They gave me so much pain medication it took me a whole 24 hrs. to sleep it off. I'm glad the week is over and I hope we do not have many weeks like this in the future.

1 comment:

Steph said...

You've got to be kidding with the kidney stones. I think you may have Jodi beat??? I'm glad you are feeling better though.